What is CarChip Fleet Pro?
CarChip Fleet Pro, installation is as simple as “plug and go.” Just plug the tiny data logger into the OBDII on-board diagnostics port and begin recording trip details immediately. Stores all the same driver-performance data as the DriveRight 600E on-board console. Plus, you’ll get these CarChip-only features:
- Engine performance monitoring to keep your vehicles in top running condition.
- Diagnostic trouble codes, freeze-frame sensor readings, and the ability to clear the vehicle’s check engine light.
- Emissions readiness reports to check the status of the vehicle’s smog-control systems.
To monitor engine performance, use a CarChip Fleet Pro in each vehicle. To monitor driver performance, issue each driver his own CarChip with a unique ID number. Drivers can quickly and easily take their CarChip with them from one vehicle to the next. Stores up to 1200 hours of driving data depending on the logging interval and number of parameters selected. Download at any time and clear the memory, or simply let the newest data overwrite the oldest. Requires Fleet Management Software, sold separately.
Why CarChip Fleet Pro?
With CarChip Fleet Pro you’ll also be able to monitor any four out of 23 user-selectable engine parameters, including:
- Throttle position
- Engine load
- Fuel pressure
- Fuel system status
- Short-term fuel trim (2 ea)
- Long-term fuel trim (2 ea)
- Battery voltage
- Timing advance
- Coolant temperature
- Air flow rate
- Intake air temperature
- Intake manifold pressure
- O2 sensor output voltage (8 ea)
Plus, if you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, CarChip Fleet Pro will automatically generate an accident log showing the last critical 20 seconds of speed.