What is APEXS BT-Q1000XTM?
APEXS BT-Q1000XTM is a specially-designed GPS Mileage logging solution, is suitable device for Tax report, Business or Fleet management. Easy to process and monitor expanse and mileage reimbursements. No monthly subscription fees required. APEXS BT-Q1000XTM is a very convenient and easily-operated tool to make your business efficient.
Highlights & details
- High-speed data logger
- Features Mileage (fleet management) software
- Bluetooth ® data transfer
- 66 Channel MTK II chipset
GPS data is received five times per second and a waypoint is saved once per second. This technical speed is obtained by the new MTK II chipset with 66 channel parallel receiver (-165 dBm) and 5 Hz update rate. A satellite fix is possible within 15 seconds thanks to the A-GPS enabled chipset. This receiver is also distinguished by its considerable power-saving qualities. Operating time of up to 42 hours can be achieved with a charged battery. The BT-Q1000XTM detects motion with the built-in vibration sensor and switches to sleep mode after 10 minutes idle time in order to save battery capacity and log memory. With a shake, the BT-Q1000XTM is immediately ready for use again.
Weighing only 65 grams including battery, the BT-Q1000XTM is a lightweight companion for cyclists, joggers and walkers. The precise positioning data is transmitted via Bluetooth® or cable. A Bluetooth range of 10 m makes for flexibility during use.
The BT-Q1000XTM is small and handy and has an non-slip underside. The switch for OF, Nav and LOG is on the left of the receiver, the mini-USB is on the right. The red POI button is on the top, surrounded by 3 LED indicators that show the status of GPS reception, the Bluetooth connection and the battery.
GPS data logger:
The BT-Q1000XTM is capable of recording up to 400 000 way points. The interval of recording can be adjusted manually. The recording can be made according to distance, time and speed. In order to avoid unnecessary memory use, an automatic log option is available where the device only logs a position when it is really necessary, whereby you can also adjust this automatic function manually.
The records stored in the memory can be also displayed in Google® Earth and Google® Maps. The software required is provided. It is also possible to export into other formats such as GPX, NMEA, PLT, CSV or TEXT.
QMileage software provides an option for fleet management. Conveniently analyse
the data recorded by various users. Set the start and
destination addresses, manage running costs, analyse the routes travelled
- High speed data logger
- Mileage (fleet management) software
- Bluetooth® Data transfer
- 66 channel MTK II Chipset
- Highly sensitive 165dBm MTK II chipset
- 66 channel parallel reception
- Low power consumption, up to 42 hours after full charge
- Stores up to 400 000 track points
- Satellite can be fixed in less than 15 seconds by AGPS support
- Easy switching between log and Nav mode (navigation + log)
- The current status of the device is indicated by a bleep
- Supports speed alert by beeping when the highest speed set is exceeded
- Schedule generation for log mode using the software for start and end time
- QStarz Setup Tool for downloading data from Travel Recorder
- Select mode between driving, cycling and jogging
- Save the current position just by pressing a button
- Recording of route in Google Earth
- Recording of route in Google Maps
- Manually activate NMEA protocol VTG/GLL with the Qstarz setup tool
- Save your daily journal as GPX/PLT/CSV/NMEA/Google Earth file
- Super fast detection of position, 35 sec cold start, 33 sec warm start, 1 sec hot start
- Support from WAAS+EGNOS
- The built-in vibration sensor detects whether the device is in motion and turns it off when the device is not in use.
- Dual function: Bluetooth® and cable-connected GPS in one.
|Features||G acceleration sensor|
|Power supply||Li-ion rechargeable battery (built-in)|
|Max. battery life||42 h|
Included in delivery
- Rechargeable battery
- Car charger
- Driver software
- Mileage software
- Instructions in various languages.