6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus with 24-Hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
The fan-aspirated form of the 6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus has a 24-hour active fan that suctions air through the sensor chamber behind the radiation shield, completely removing the effects of solar radiation on temperature and humidity readings for outstanding accuracy and dependability.
The 6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus with fan-aspirated variant has a 24-hour active fan that suctions air through the sensor chamber behind the radiation shield, fully eliminating the effects of solar radiation on temperature and humidity data for excellent accuracy and dependability. A solar panel powers the fan throughout the day while also charging an internal battery that keeps the device running at night.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Outside temperature and humidity sensors in 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
- Sensor suite also reports wind speed and direction, rainfall, UV and Solar radiation.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Console includes inside temperature/ humidity sensors and barometer; shows all sensor data as well as indexes, dewpoint, evapotranspiration, alarms, highs/lows, forecast, and more.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months or years; tickertape provides forecast and meteorological information.
- Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Sensor suite is AC-powered through the console with battery-backup.
- Vantage Pro2 Console User Manual
- Vantage Pro2 Quick Reference Guide (6152-53, 6162-63, 6152C, 6162C)
- Vantage Pro2 Console Instruction Manual (EU: Spanish, French, German)
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus Sensor Suite Manual, Spanish, French, German
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus: ISS Instruction Manual (6322, 6322C, 6334C, 6334)
- Vantage Pro2 Fan-Aspirated ISS Installation Addendum (6153, 6163, 6323, 6328, 6334, 6825)
- Interpreting UV Readings
- Apparent Temperature: Temp./Hum. Index
- Apparent Temperature: Effects of Wind & Solar Radiation
- Estimating Power From a Solar Panel
- Air Density as Applied to Fuel/Air Ratios
- Mounting Solutions: Non-Penetrating Flat Roof
- Equilibrium Moisture Content: Wood
- Installing Repeater Networks for Vantage Pro2
- Derived Variables in Davis Weather Products
- Reporting Quality Observations to NOAA
- Alternate System Configurations
- Ethernet Weather Station Connections
- Davis AeroCone Reduces Rainfall Error Caused by Wind
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 System Installation Diagram
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 with Weather Envoy Installation Diagram
- Transmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console and Weather Envoy Simultaneously
- Vantage Pro2 Console Retransmitting to Weather Envoy
- Weather Envoy Retransmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console
- Anemometer Transmitter Kit
- Vantage Pro2 Console Receiving Data from up to 8 Different Transmitting Stations
- Connecting a Wireless Vantage Pro2 Console to a Computer via WeatherLink
- Wireless Repeater Network with Multiple Sensors
- Wireless Repeater Daisy Chain
- Wireless Repeater Combination Network
- Wireless Repeater First in Chain Network
- Using WeatherLinkIP with a Vantage Pro2 System
- Transmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console and a Vantage Vue Console Simultaneously
- Vantage Connect Moving Data to Computer and Smartphone
- Vantage Connect Moving Data from Multiple Stations to Computer and Smartphone
For the list of frequently asked questions for 6163 please visit:
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)