6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus with 24-Hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
The fan-aspirated form of the 6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus has a 24-hour active fan that suctions air through the sensor chamber behind the radiation shield, completely removing the effects of solar radiation on temperature and humidity readings for outstanding accuracy and dependability.
The 6163 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus with fan-aspirated variant has a 24-hour active fan that suctions air through the sensor chamber behind the radiation shield, fully eliminating the effects of solar radiation on temperature and humidity data for excellent accuracy and dependability. A solar panel powers the fan throughout the day while also charging an internal battery that keeps the device running at night.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Outside temperature and humidity sensors in 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
- Sensor suite also reports wind speed and direction, rainfall, UV and Solar radiation.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Console includes inside temperature/ humidity sensors and barometer; shows all sensor data as well as indexes, dewpoint, evapotranspiration, alarms, highs/lows, forecast, and more.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months or years; tickertape provides forecast and meteorological information.
- Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Sensor suite is AC-powered through the console with battery-backup.
For the list of frequently asked questions for 6163 please visit:
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)