6322 Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS only, without console and datalogger
Introducing: Davis 6322 Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS only, without console and datalogger. This package includes the wireless Pro2 ISS only. No console display and data logger.
Introducing: Davis 6322 Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS only, without console and datalogger.
This package includes the wireless Pro2 ISS only. No console display and data logger.
Emergency personnel, farmers, schools, researchers, governments, and others can use 6322 Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS only, without console and datalogger to monitor wind and moisture conditions, irrigation requirements, and potential floods.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or to an EnviroMonitor IP Gateway.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Add optional UV and Solar Sensors or Leaf & Soil Moisture Station.
- Solar-powered with battery back-up.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus Sensor Suite Manual, Spanish, French, German
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus: ISS Instruction Manual (6322, 6322C, 6334C, 6334)
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 System Installation Diagram
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 with Weather Envoy Installation Diagram
- Transmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console and Weather Envoy Simultaneously
- Vantage Pro2 Console Retransmitting to Weather Envoy
- Weather Envoy Retransmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console
- Anemometer Transmitter Kit
- Vantage Pro2 Console Receiving Data from up to 8 Different Transmitting Stations
- Wireless Repeater Network with Multiple Sensors
- Wireless Repeater Daisy Chain
- Wireless Repeater Combination Network
- Wireless Repeater First in Chain Network
- Vantage Connect Moving Data to Computer and Smartphone
- Vantage Connect Moving Data from Multiple Stations to Computer and Smartphone
For the list of frequently asked questions for 6322 please visit:
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)