6328 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus ISS with 24hr fan only, no console datalogger
Introducing: Davis 6328 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus ISS with 24hr fan only, no console datalogger. This package includes the wireless Pro2 Plus ISS. No console receiver and weatherlink data logger.
Introducing: Davis 6328 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus ISS with 24hr fan only, no console datalogger.
This package includes the wireless Pro2 Plus ISS. No console receiver and weatherlink data logger.
Emergency personnel, farmers, schools, researchers, governments, and others can use Davis 6323 Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS 24hr fan only, no console data logger to monitor wind and moisture conditions, irrigation requirements, and potential floods.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Outside temperature and humidity sensors in 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or to an EnviroMonitor IP Gateway.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; rainfall; UV and solar radiation.
- Rugged weather-proof housing for years of reliable data.
- Add optional Leaf Wetness & Soil Moisture Station.
- Solar-powered with battery back-up.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus Sensor Suite Manual, Spanish, French, German
- Vantage Pro2/Pro2 Plus: ISS Instruction Manual (6322, 6322C, 6334C, 6334)
- Vantage Pro2 Fan-Aspirated ISS Installation Addendum (6153, 6163, 6323, 6328, 6334, 6825)
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 System Installation Diagram
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 with Weather Envoy Installation Diagram
- Transmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console and Weather Envoy Simultaneously
- Vantage Pro2 Console Retransmitting to Weather Envoy
- Weather Envoy Retransmitting to a Vantage Pro2 Console
- Anemometer Transmitter Kit
- Vantage Pro2 Console Receiving Data from up to 8 Different Transmitting Stations
- Wireless Repeater Network with Multiple Sensors
- Wireless Repeater Daisy Chain
- Wireless Repeater Combination Network
- Wireless Repeater First in Chain Network
- Vantage Connect Moving Data to Computer and Smartphone
- Vantage Connect Moving Data from Multiple Stations to Computer and Smartphone
For the list of frequently asked questions for 6328 please visit:
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)