6357 Wireless Vantage Vue ISS only, no datalogger and console display
Introducing: Davis 6357 Wireless Vantage Vue ISS only, no datalogger and console display. This package includes the wireless Vantage Vue ISS. No data logger and console display.
Introducing: Davis 6357 Wireless Vantage Vue ISS only, no datalogger and console display.
This 6357 Wireless Vantage Vue ISS only, no datalogger and console display station includes: wind speed and direction, inside and outside temp and humidity, rain. Professional and long-lasting weather station that measures inside/outside temperature and humidity, as well as rain, wind, dew point, heat index, wind chill, and other data.
This package includes the wireless Vantage Vue ISS. No data logger and console display.
- Self-contained, easy-to-install system in rugged, weather-proof housing for years of reliable data.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, on the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, WeatherLink Live, EnviroMonitor IP Gateway, or Vantage Connect.
- Measures outside temperature and humidity; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Solar-powered with battery-backup.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vantage Vue System (Console with Sensor Suite)
- Vantage Vue System (with Weather Envoy)
- Transmitting to a Vantage Vue Console and Weather Envoy Simultaneously
- Vantage Vue Console Retransmitting data to a Weather Envoy
- Weather Envoy™ Retransmitting Data to a Vantage Vue® Console
- Connecting a Vantage Vue Console to a Computer via WeatherLink®
- Wireless Repeater Daisy Chain (One Station, Multiple Repeaters)
- WeatherLinkIP with Vantage Vue
- Transmitting to a Vantage Vue Console and a Vantage Pro2 Console Simultaneously
- Vantage Connect™ Moving Data to Computer and Smartphone
For the list of frequently asked questions for 6322W please visit:
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)