Graph, Analyze, Store – Your Data, Your Computer
Connect you data logger to your computer and with the use of WeatherLink Computer Software download the data for detailed analysis and graphing.
Create graphs, calculate totals and averages, analyze trends, and more—all with your own weather database.
Updates for WeatherLink software and firmware are available for downloading at no charge from Weather Support (Software Tab).
Data Storage & Transfer
User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes. Store up to six months’ worth of data depending on the storage interval.
Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC.
Upload your weather data to the Internet within minutes.
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
- Supports multi-station data. Collects data from multiple weather stations on the same computer.
- Adjust console data. Set and clear data in the weather station console (time and date, highs and lows, alarm thresholds, calibration numbers, etc.) from the computer.
Need the Weatherlink Software?
Contact us for more information about this.
You have the control to Share your Data
- Citizen Weather Observer Program: Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models.
- The GLOBE Program: Participate with other schools in the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment program, an international weather-related program for students from elementary through high school. Supported by NASA and NSF.
- WeatherLink Cloud: Upload your data to WeatherLink.com and view your data ANYTIME, ANYWHERE on your personal weather page — view it on your computer in any major browser or on your smartphone in the WeatherLink Android app or WeatherLink iOS app.