Introducing: a Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suite
Straightforward explanation: With this , you can use this to gather weather data with outside & inside temperature & humidity, barometer, wind, rain, uv and solar radiation sensors. The only difference between and is that a Pro2 Plus has UV & Solar Radiation Sensors and Pro2 has not included that sensor.
What are the feature?
With this versatile integrated sensor suite, it combines the anemometer, rain collector, and temperature and humidity sensors into one package. The following feature is:
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors
- For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Includes Solar and UV sensors
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV and Solar sensors
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
Whats in the box?
- Wireless integrated sensor suite (ISS)
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel attached in ISS