Perfect for Agriculture
This sensor suite with standard radiation shield includes all the sensors you need—anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance—to measure solar energy potential or Evapotranspiration.
- Add a cabled Vantage Connect to access your data on WeatherLink.com;
- Add a cabled Vantage Pro2 console to create a local station; or
- Add a Cabled Weather Envoy and WeatherLink data logger to view data on your PC.
Get Critical ET Data
This sensor suite includes all the sensors you need to measure evapotranspiration and the most accurate temperatures. It’s a versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Cabled sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Includes standard radiation shield which protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Cabled transmission from the sensor suite to Cabled Vantage Connect, a Cabled Vantage Pro2 console, or Cabled Weather Envoy.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Online data option: Add cellular-based, solar-powered Cabled Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the Internet. Get real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify.
Comes with New AeroCone!
Improved design is more accurate in strong winds. When your console says, “hold onto your hat” you’ll be getting The most accurate data with this cone! the new shape allows wind to flow around the cone, reducing turbulence and friction at the mouth of the collector.
All Vantage Pro2 weather stations come with the improved rain collector!
- Cabled sensor suite with standard radiation shield, anemometer, rain collector, temperature, humidity, and solar irradiance sensors
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable
- 100 ft. (30 m) transmission cable
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
- Add a Cabled Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com. Then view your data online or download it to your PC or view with your phone app.
- Add a Cabled Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet router for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
- Add a Cabled Vantage Pro2 console to view data without downloading it or viewing it online. Add a data logger to download data to your PC.