What is a Cabled Vantage Connect?
- A cabled weather station receiver and cellular modem.
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
- An optional AC Charger is available for areas with prolonged periods of low light and accessible power.
- Add on a Extra Solar Panel Kit for sites with limited sunlight.
Vantage Connect allows you to retrieve weather data from any remote site that has cellular coverage. Powered by battery and solar panel, it receives data from your cabled sensor suite via the cable, then sends it via cellular connection to the WeatherLink Cloud.
Vantage Connect is a remote weather data, versatile integration. Cellular-based, solar-powered unit sends remote weather station data to the Internet. Operates with 2G/3G cellular technology and is a good choice in the US where there is no CDMA coverage, or in other countries around the world. Also available in CDMA version (product number 6621C), and wireless version (product number 6622).
From the WeatherLink Cloud, you can access your data on a smartphone with the WeatherLink Mobile App (iOS and Android) or on a computer at your personal WeatherLink.com page. Use your Pro Tier (included in your annual service plan) to graph and analyze your data further.
How does Vantage Connect work?
- Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
- Access and store your data on your secure page on WeatherLink.com.
- Use your WeatherLink.com Pro Tier (included in your annual service plan) to chart and graph your data anywhere & anytime in any major browser, or download data to your PC for further analysis.
- Set alerts for alarm conditions in the field so you know the moment they occur.
- Can receive data from any cabled Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite.
Transmits Data from Integrated Sensor Suite via Cable
Vantage Connect can be mounted on the same pole as your Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite.
Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
Request Quotation for this Vantage Connect for Cabled Stations:
- Cabled Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink Computer Software
- Your own page on WeatherLink.com with Pro Tier plan full of advanced features (charting, graphing, data export) included in the purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
- A Cabled Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite
- A Vantage Connect service plan and one-time activation fee
- WeatherLink Computer Software requires a computer running Windows® XP or above
- iPhone®, Android ™, and tablet compatible
- A console or Envoy is not required