Introducing: Vantage Vue Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite
This Vantage Vue Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite is a fully-integrated, rugged sensor suite built to take all the weather your location can give! It combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/wind direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability.
Features & Benefits
This are the following feature and benefits of Vantage Vue Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite below:
- Built to last. Rugged sensor suite is built to take pouring rain, high winds, snow, ice and high temperatures — season after season. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof.
- Integrated Sensors. The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. It also makes set up fast and easy. You’ll be seeing data within minutes of opening the box.
Physical and Transmission Specifications
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with capacitor and battery backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- Built-in bubble level allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Additional Sensor Specifications
- Rain Collector: Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01″ resolution for US version ISS and 0.2 mm resolution for M and OV versions ISS.
- Anemometer: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
- Integrated sensor suite
- Hardware for mounting to a post or pole
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
- Add a Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com to view the data online or on your smartphone and optionally download it to your PC.
- Add a Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet connection for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
- Add an Envoy8X and WeatherLink for Windows (serial or USB) to view data on your PC.
- Add a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console to view data without downloading it to a computer or viewing it online. (If you are considering this option, also consider the Vantage Vue weather station, 6250, which includes a console.)