Introducing the New Weatherlink Live: Go Wi-Fi with your weather.
A smart way to stream live data. WeatherLink Live™ makes getting your data from any Davis sensor simple, reliable, and fast. This data hub uses Davis’s dependable, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to collect data from a network of indoor and outdoor sensors. Access your data from the WeatherLink Cloud on the website and mobile apps.
- Stream live data
- 80+ connected sensors to one WeatherLink Live™
- 10+ different sensor types
- Listen to 8 transmitters
- 1,000 ft. (300 m) transmission distance
- Amazon Alexa enabled
Now you can stream your sensor data live, effortlessly, to any smart device in your Local Area Network (LAN). WeatherLink Live receives your data from your outside Sensor Suites and add-on sensors and transmits it via Wi-Fi to the WeatherLink Cloud. Setup couldn’t be simpler. (And you can keep your tool box in the garage!) Just download the app, follow the steps, and you’ll be viewing your data on your phone app or desktop in minutes.
MONITOR YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Configure a custom network of multiple Davis sensors with one WeatherLink Live™.
Add any combination of up to 8 of the following:
- Vantage Vue Sensor Suites
- Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suites
- Sensor Transmitters with up to 5 sensors
- Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations
Welcome to the smart home
- Ask Amazon’s Alexa about your weather.
- Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT/smart home devices
Securely share your data
- Contribute your weather data to the global WeatherLink community.
- Share data with friends, family, or co-workers via the WeatherLink website and mobile applications.
- Upload to a growing list of third-party sites like Weather Underground or CWOP.
- Build your own weather tools with our powerful suite of API products.
Enjoy real-time data
- Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with any personal device.
Never lose data
- Safeguard recorded data with WeatherLink Live’s internal auxiliary memory.
- Protect against data loss with redundant battery backup.
- Simple Bluetooth setup using the WeatherLink app.
- No Wi-Fi? No problem. Easily connect to Ethernet with the included cable
Long-range wireless data
- Depend on Davis’s industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to transmit data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Comes Wi-Fi ready, with a 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cable and a 5 ft. (1,5 m) Ethernet cable.